Friday, July 30, 2010

I Have A Nickel And I Need Psychiatric Help

I was going to edit this thing, until I realized that there isn't a single second of this promo I don't love. It's taken from UltraMantis Black's recently-disbanded stable, The Order of the Neo-Solar Temple's debut back in 2007 at "Showdown in Crisisland" in Wallingford, CT. Dig everyone's grooving at the outset (especially Hydra over there on the left). Dig UMB's usual genius delivery. Dig Crossbones hitting the ominous low noise at the end, and UMB's resultant BRILLIANT SKULL CHOREOGRAPHY.

EDIT: Dig also, during the close-up on UMB at the end, the sound of what I believe to be Hydra going for a high five, and everyone leaving him hanging.

EDIT EDIT: Upon closer inspection, Hydra is just sad that there isn't going to be any more Charlie Brown Christmas dancing.

Have a great weekend, everyone! (anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment