Sunday, September 19, 2010

On The Eve Of Battle

Hey all, and self, tomorrow it begins in earnest. I'm sitting here packed full of meat and dairy, and right now I feel like I don't want to eat any of those things ever again. Or eat anything at all ever again.

It was my birthday this weekend, and so I did a lot of traveling, a lot of socializing, and almost no sitting still and taking stock of things.

Last week I started a new job, very exciting but it cut VERY deeply into the time I'd normally spend putting up blog posts and telling everyone how many more runs the Phillies scored than the Pirates each week.

And now, I'm so stuffed I can barely sit up, but I will simply report that I'm ready to do this shit. Fun updates coming this week, which could probably lumped into a running featurette called "Guess What's Coming In The Mail". But much to discuss.

Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment