Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 38: Urutoramantisu Burakku!

I expected veganism to get more difficult within the first month, and after that, it'd be smooth sailing. It's almost been the opposite. Just when I figure I'm safe because I can't even remember what meat tastes like, and I don't even think about pounding almond milk anymore, I drooled uncontrollably through the NFL games last weekend because of the meat present and yesterday in class I stared down a plate of cupcakes (which I normally don't even like that much!) for 8.5 hours. I can do this.

Wanna see a great promo? Here's a great promo. And it's not even against another wrestler. It's against a band, The Deadites, that (I think) is doing the soundtrack for the upcoming game Rudo Resurrection Forever, wherein CHIKARA ant-stable The Colony fights against a zombie army that UltraMantis Black raised to fight the BDK, but turned on him. The Deadites, a group of self-described monster-hunting electronic musicians, are having a Halloween show in Worcester, MA this Saturday, and UltraMantis Black has decided that their influence has grown quite enough.



Ok, now who wants to see some pictures from this past Saturday?

UMB enjoying a Sapporo with Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Waldo, Michael McDonald, Kenny Loggins, The Bee, and Frederica Kruger.

UMB looks on in quiet seething anger as Rasputin assists Waldo's shot of Dr. McGillicuddy's Menthol Mint Schnapps with some nice cruelty-tinged choco sauce.

This looks very Voldemort, but that is not a wand. That is a straw that UMB requires to drink his Japanese Temple Tallboys. He was gesturing towards something.

NONE MAY FIND WALDO!

In deep contemplation, pondering whether it is time to get down.

...IT IS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment